Friday, November 28, 2008

Fashion Past & Present-Body is Protagonist






Ciao a tutti!
As the semester approaches its end and I am astonished by how fast it went by, more all nighters have occurred. I have no idea of how to stop them but I truly NEED to.  I am usually motivated and loving it- but last night was really hard to stay awake- to want to spend the night up. Being here has made me respect sleeping hours soo much. I am not deprived from it, I actually get a lot more of it that I have in the last 3 or 4 years -However- It must feel great to NOT have to do it-to have extra time to PERFECT, REDO, POLISH your work...I will acquire this skill- maybe it will help.

For my luck... my teacher Sara Piccolo Paci, really liked it and even asked me to make her a photocopy... I will perfect and polish now... prima di fare la fotocopia!

Later.. I will explain more about the mini collection- Only one more to go!

bacini a tutti... che da vero mi mancano!
abbracci anche!

No comments:

Post a Comment