Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ETSY-ing... photo session TRIAL#1

upcoming ETSY-ing... trial photo-shoot w jorgebnyc


Okay... EXPLANATION:
I'm starting an ETSY.com SHOP...and these are some of the products I will be selling. I've asked my uncle to help me out by being the official photographer and so we did a test-run last night. I need to figure out what background works best, do they look good with the ball of jute? does it look too "tacky"/homemade with my hand in the pic? I need to choose which work better and then edit them and put them on the ETSY.page with each listed item. I also need more detail shots: like the inside of the headband, zooms on the beadwork and on the specific words shown... Commments, reccommendations...CRITIQUEs!!! please and thank you!


la pinta.la niña. y la sta. maría!!!
group shot- background A
group shot- background B
group shot- background C

diademita1: la primogénita
this is is the first one i made. w. hand made paper(from the paper shredder) beads wrapped with 3 colored metal-copper, silver and gold-they resemble little flowers. covered w collage-ed paper(numbers)and finished w a sage/turquoise grosgrain ribbon. decorated w glass beads and translucent sequins.










diademita2: JUEVES.jueves.GIOVEDIgiovedí.Thursday.THURSDAY.thursday-ita
my second child. flowers cut out from milk carton. held by molded(swirls/leaves)copper wire.covered w collage-ed paper(THURSDAY,GIOVedí.JUEVES)and finished w champagne colored grosgrain ribbon. decorated w glass beads+translucent sequins and a red.wooden.half.bead on one side.










i love how weird this pic. looks!

diademita3: theNEWyork.newyork.NEW YORK-er
my last baby. flowers cut out from milk carton AND hand made paper(from the paper shredder) beads wrapped with silver metal wire. covered w collage-ed paper(says NEW YORK)and finished w a dark plum grosgrain ribbon. decorated w glass beads and translucent sequins.held by molded(swirls/leaves)copper wire.








No comments:

Post a Comment