Monday, November 29, 2010

khronos!

FIT-SENIOR YEAR: dissapointing.
I think we deserve more time for development and research... as I am supposed to be working on my SENIOR THESIS.

Something that should represent who I am as a designer (thus far) and the things that I believe in, the message I want to convey (perhaps could be called an artist's statement) and that reflects the knowledge acquired in the past years.

however, we are rushed and asked to make a "HOLLIDAY" collection in 2 weeks, rendered, flats, ecc... who can do research and development in such short time and then call their collection " a well thought" one...
please... we dont need anymore shallow design.

sorry for the venting, but someone needs to do it. I i need to excuse myself for the following:

my holliday /knitwear collection- another silly excercise. I really ran by it... no thoughts- just DO!


No comments:

Post a Comment