Wednesday, January 26, 2011

researching about creative moulding and critical weathering

Dear all,
Its the time of truth. This FIT journey is about to be over and the beginning of the end-STARTS on monday- so, here I am, preparing myself for the "thesis" project!

Last spring, while in Milan, I came up whith one of the projects that I consider my "best- in the
sense that I researched the concept, it was backed up technically, and I was really happy
because I enjoyed every second of it!

Since I was not exactly satisfied with my work this past (7th/fall '10) semester, I decided to pick up HUNDERTWASSER's manifesto's and ponder.He is one of my biggest phillosophical ispirations... and he goes:
"When rust sets in on a razor blade, when a wall starts to get mouldy, when moss grows in a
corner of a room, rounding its geometric angles, we should be glad because, together with the microbes and fungi, life is moving into the house and through this process we can more consciously become witnesses of architectural changes from which we have much to learn.

thanks SAM (x thinking about me)

I discovered the work of :
Both AMAZINGLY innovative and related to what Im trying to achieve...
I am now ready x bed... but tomorrow the FIT LAB AWAITS (sample stitches) , just as the following questions by ABRAHAM MASLOW (thank you DORIANsito):
  1. IF YOU WERE GUARANTEED TO SUCCEED, WHAT WOULD YOU DARE TO DO?
  2. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PASSIONATE ABOUT?
  3. WHAT ARE YOUR GREATEST STRENGTHS?
  4. HOW CAN YOU GET PAID DOING WHAT YOU LOVE?
  5. WHEN, IN WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES AROUND WHAT PEOPLE DO YOU FEEL MOST ALIVE?
  6. WHAT WERE YOUR 5 GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS OVER YOUR LAST 5 YEARS?
  7. WHAT WILL YOUR 5 GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS OVER THE NEXT 5 YEARS BE?
  8. HOW ABOUT THE NEXT 25 YEARS?
  9. HOW CAN YOU BEST SHARE YOUR GIFTS WITH THE WORLD?
  10. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WEREN’T AFRAID?
  11. WHAT OTHER QUESTIONS SHOULD YOU BE ASKING YOURSELF?

No comments:

Post a Comment