Tuesday, April 24, 2012

March-April UPDATE

My wish to make the updates to this blog (and my website) a part of my regular activities is still far from being fulfilled; especially while living in this relentless city. However, I have loads of news for you and I hope you are ready and excited to read about them!
besitos
 xxx
"z"

MARCH was a BIG month for me!
  • I had a B-DAY
Torta de Santiago @ TIAPOL!
  • Started setting up my temporary studio UPSTATE NY 
working on a knitted swatch with my recycled fiber handspun yarn!
-Photographer Darina Boycheva and Stylist DaMara Hernandez
-loaned my clothes for the recording of the PILOT for A-Style reality show
- Sent my clothes to Italy for a chance to be featured in VOGUE talents 
-Was interviewed by ANORMALMAG. The article will be published online on APRIL 29th.
Backstage w. MUA Rosemarie Bundy and Model Kelana Derow x VNBMagazine

photo x Darina Boycheva. Styling x DaMara Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment