Friday, May 11, 2012

collecting fabric scraps: AGAIN!

My dearest friends:
Its that time of the year again!! 
YES, SCRAPS collection time!
You may be familiar with my hand-spun scrap fabric yarn, which I used to knit some of the pieces for the CALAFURIA collection I showed at The Green Fashion Competition in Amsterdam last January.




I collected fabric scraps from designer friends, the Textile Arts Center, and just from my own leftovers. However, most of those have now been re-cycled and turned into something new, so ITS TIME FOR ME TO COLLECT MORE.

If you are a designer and have fabric scraps you want to get rid of, if you are a recent or to-be graduate and your locker is FULL, if you are moving, or just have too much fabric you can't/wont use... then I'd be happy to give it a new life.

If you'd like to "donate" please email me
I can come pick it up (NYC area).

THANK YOU!
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment