Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Couture/Luxury Jackets and Suits-Fashion Art

Funnels, Lee Bontecou, Rick Owens... development


Here are some pictures of my first Fashion Art project for IFD 2(International Fashion Design year 2)...
My professor is Sass Brown-the program director, and I am loving it this year!

The project was supposed to be inspired by a design detail from a luxury or couture designer collection for Fall 2008. I chose Rick Owen's funnels!
Owen's inspiration-AND MINE.... Sculptress Lee Bontecou! Marvelous!
Customer Profile???


customer lifestyle








Design Development!
_______________________________________

Now... The Presentation... The project I handed in for Fashion Art!
I will edit the pictures later,and add detailed ones,  but for now.. this is a sneak peak!

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment