Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Etsy.com

living abroad for a year has been incredibly amazing. breathtaking and a previously unimaginable experience...  but definitely somewhat unreal!

When I moved to NYC on summer of 2006, I started working like there was no tomorrow. I worked for a stocktraiding/softwaredeveloping firm where I was -basically-the only female. I went to school-FIT- on the evenings and on saturdays and life was just a bit insane. On the summers and winters following, I took courses at FIT and had about 3 jobs at a time.... you become a jack of all trades(I worked as a "sales associates" at BEBE stores, as 
a waitress-in two restaurants at the same time-, a bartender, and my favorite.... a freelance sketch artist!... )During the following school semester I realized I was not enjoying my work as much as before and i reduced my hours at one of my jobs and started working also in school as a student ambassador and became the coordinator of the program....to sum it all up... 
NYC life = work life... 
I  it... don't get me wrong! That is why I went there... 

But coming to Italy for a year and knowing that I was not going to have working permissions etc.. I saved and relaxed... But money is running short and I have decided to stay here-well, in Milano- for another year, so in founding money problems solutions... I've decided to join ETSY.COM and have created my own little shop:

It is not up yet... more towards the end of June... but keep
 your fingers crossed and send my your great vibes... the are always kindly recieved... actually-more than kindly... LONG  for them!!!
>.<
-la zaidina!

No comments:

Post a Comment