Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eveningwear-ING... la natura morta


I said NATURA MORTA....

taking ricci's -and Olivier Theysken's-haute couture|eveningwear airs... my collection takes up on exceptional materials, structural details, bold spirit, and wonderful darkness. 


  think...
-poetic imagery
-evocative
-botanical
-impressionistic nature
-limpid
-rippling
-finely veined
-harmonious| color tints
-idyllic


very inspiring... quick| experimentation... a fastly concepted collection and one of my best illustrations yet. I decided to draw on brown canson® paper. I drew on tracing paper, then passed it to the dark paper with indigoblue carbon paper(the one i use for draping)-and colored with guache|watercolor|colored pencils. Unfortunately, I did the head, torso and skirt on different format|sizes|pieces of paper... thinking I could make a photomontage... but instead when you put it on the computer.. you loose the crisp, texture of paint|paper....
ENJOY!





No comments:

Post a Comment