Thursday, April 28, 2011

shoes shoes shoes

As you may know one of my garments was selected to be a part of the BFA fashion show:
this coming Wednesday, May, 4th.

I had not thought about shoes or accessories -or anything other than knitting and dying and figuring out how and if to go to Europe after graduation- but- being that my garment will now be going down FIT's runway...
 my girl needs shoes.

With my crazyly-insane scedule I didnt have much time to go around the city trying to buy the PERFECT shoes
- so... i went back to my crafty origins and-
bought some $7.50 super high-heeled "booties" 
(they were on super-clearance)
 and decided to "CRITICALLY WEATHER" them.

I am in the process of covering them with wood-chips and "moss"... 




Must seem like an easy task, but these babies take hours!!!
trying to find the right woodchip to put next to the other is 
"like finding a needle in a pile of hay" 
(do you have that saying in english too?) 
well, you get what I mean. they are like puzzle pieces...

more on the finished product later! 
besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment